Take the effort out of manually opening and closing each window covering in your home, save time and move them with a remote, voice control or complete automation. TEXTON’s motorization systems allow your smart devices to remotely or automatically operate your shades in response to the time of day, activities within your home or even changes in the weather.
5 Ways to Control Your Motorized Shades
Operating your motorized shades can be as simple or connected as you want! Whether it’s a simple hand-held remote, or connecting to a home automation platform like Control 4 or similar, TEXTON’s motorization systems give you ultimate flexibility.
Remote Control: Control your shades with a simple button-press on your hand-held remote.
App Control: Using an app for your smartphone plus an internet hub, your shades can be controlled from your home or anywhere in the world.
Voice Control: Using your smart speaker (Ie Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri) plus a wifi hub, your can simply control your shades by voice commands.
Wall Switch: TEXTON motorization systems can be controlled by a switch placed directly on your wall, matching existing decor.
Third-party Integration: All of TEXTON motorization systems can connect to other home automation systems such as Savant, Control4, Lutron, Crestron and others.
4 Ways to Power Your Shades
- Internal Battery
- No Wiring required
- Simple Installation
- Environmentally Friendly
- For use with abundant sun
- Designed as a trickle-charge
- Provides a maintenance-free power option
- Connected to power, no need to recharge, virtually maintenance-free
- Electrician is not required for installation
- Utilize optional DC distribution panel for multiple motor set-up & clean installs
- Extensive range of products
- Cost-effective solution for new construction or remodels
- Connects to standard house power
- Allows for larger shades in both indoor and outdoor applicatons.