TEXTON is an award-winning manufacturer of window treatments for residential and commercial environments. For over 70 years, TEXTON has been providing designers and retailers the finest window treatments available. Over the years, we have experienced significant growth and are now in search of top-tier talent to support our continued growth. This is an extremely fun, culture-focused, company which prides itself on innovation, ethics, premium quality and high-customer satisfaction. We are seeking a Measure and Installation associate perform measurements and installations of a variety of window treatments.
The position : Texton, Inc. is seeking install and measure specialist to preform commercial measurements and installation of a variety of window coverings. This includes products such as: Roller shades, mini blinds, wood blinds, motorized products, and more.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 pounds
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using a power drill & tape measure
- Understanding of measure and installation techniques
- Experience in window treatment installation with general knowledge of the manufacturing process
If you are looking to be part of a growing family of hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location