Full Job Description
TEXTON is an award-winning manufacturer of window treatments for residential and commercial environments. For over 70 years, TEXTON has been providing designers and retailers the finest window treatments available. Over the years, we have experienced significant growth and are now in search of top-tier talent to support our continued growth. This is an extremely fun, culture-focused, company which prides itself on innovation, ethics, premium quality and high-customer satisfaction. We are seeking a Measure and Installation associate perform measurements and installations of a variety of window treatments.
General Position Summary:
Duties & Responsibilities: This position focuses on measurement and installation of window coverings for commercial settings
- Install blinds, shades, shutters and other window treatments
- Perform window treatment repairs
- Maintain proper installation paperwork
- Clean customer premises of any installation debris, dust, etc
- Help organize window covering orders and installation materials in shop
- Use simple computer programs (email)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Clean, presentable and trustworthy
- Follow install process to ensure meeting needs of the client.
- Keep vehicle and work area organized.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Please note: overtime is sometimes required to complete the work. For example, if an install starts at 2 and is not complete by 5, the installer must stay until the job is complete.
Job Type: Full-time. 40 hour + overtime if / when necessary.
- Experience using a power drill & tape measure
- Understanding of window treatments, measure, and installation techniques
- Experience in window treatment installation with general knowledge of the manufacturing process
Travel: We do have several jobs in Austin that we travel to frequently. Travel bonus is included on any over night trips taken, in addition to over time.
Salary: Based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
30+ days agoIf you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.