Are you someone who can’t envision sitting at a desk all day and enjoys meeting new people? Want to work for an award-winning company that encourages the free flow of ideas and recognizes employee’s individual contributions? TEXTON is an award-winning manufacturer of window treatments for residential and commercial environments. For over 70 years, TEXTON has been providing designers and retailers the finest window treatments available. Over the years, we have experienced significant growth and are now in search of top-tier talent to support our continued growth. This is an extremely fun, culture-focused, company which prides itself on innovation, ethics, premium quality and high-customer satisfaction. We are seeking an exterior installation specialist to support a growing team and product line.
General Position Summary:
Duties and Responsibilities: This position focuses on pre-sale support and installation of our exterior shade system. In this role, you will be responsible for working with our dealers and their customers to take accurate measurements of the job, provide product and application expertise as well as lead the installation phase of the product.
In this role you will report to the Installation Manager while working closely with the Exterior Product Manager
Other Essential Functions Include:
- Must demonstrate superior customer service and communication skills and always maintain professional interactions with TEXTON customers and team members
- Proficient in general carpentry skills, including use of a drill, saw and other equipment.
- Diagnose and repair products in the field and report any failures in the production process to the Outdoor Product Manager
- Remain current on changes in policies, procedures and product offerings
- Timely completion of tasks and/or projects of basic complexity within defined process
- Thoroughly documents work in an organized and timely manner
- Works collaboratively and professionally in a team environment with other TEXTON team members, sharing ideas and information freely and positively
- Consistently works with Product Manager to improve personal and team interactions
- Understands TEXTON’s Vision, Values, Product Support and enthusiastically exhibits a desire to see TEXTON succeed
Qualified Candidates for this role will possess a High School Diploma or GED and demonstrate excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills. Other requirements include:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long durations at a time. At times, this can be a physically intense role.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Clean, presentable, and trustworthy
- Demonstrated reliable and punctual attendance
- Overtime is sometimes required to complete the work. For example, if an install starts at 2 and is not complete by 5, the installer must stay until the job is complete.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday