The motor is not responding.
- Make sure the motor is charged up.
- Make sure the controller has a good battery and is installed correctly.
- Adjust the antenna on the motor.
- Make sure the distance from the remote to the shade is in range.
- Reset and reprogram the shade.
Multiple motors move when trying to program a single shade.
- Put the other shades to sleep when programming motors that share the same channel.
The shade operates in reverse.
- See “Reverse motor direction (after shade has been programmed)” instructions.
The shade limits need adjusting.
- See “Adjusting limits (after the shade has been programmed” instructions.)