The shade loses its limits after programming.
- Make sure to complete the programming sequence to set limits.
The shade won’t work.
- Make sure the motor has power.
- Check the wiring
- If the shade has been cycled repeatedly, the thermal overload protection may have kicked in. Let the shade rest for 10 -15 minutes and try again.
- Reset and reprogram the shade.
The shade operates in reverse.
- If the shade has been programmed, see “Reverse motor directions after the shade has been programmed” instructions.
- If the shade has not been programmed, see the “Setting the limits” instructions.
The controller does not operate the shade properly.
- Check the battery in the controller.
- Make sure the remote is in the range of the shade.
- Make sure the correct channel has been selected.
The shade limits need to be adjusted.
- See the “Adjusting limits (After the shade has been programmed) instructions.