The shade loses its limits after programming.
- Make sure to complete the programming sequence to set limits.
The shade won’t work.
- Make sure the motor has power.
- If using a battery wand, make sure the batteries are good and they are in the tube properly.
- Reset and reprogram the motor.
The shade operates in reverse.
- If the shade has been programmed, see the “Reverse motor directions after the shade has been programmed” instructions.
- If the shade has not been programmed, see the “Setting the limits” instructions.
The controller does not operate the shade properly.
- Check the battery in the remote.
- Make sure the controller is in range of the shade
- Make sure the correct channel has been selected.
- Adjust the antenna on the shade.
The shade limits need to be adjusted.
- See the “Adjusting limits (after the shade has been programmed) instructions.
Motor is running slow.
- Check the batteries (if using a battery wand)
- See “Speed Adjustment directions.